Standing/Ad Hoc Committees
COMMITTEE MEETINGS SCHEDULE OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
(To June 30, 2017)
STANDING, AD HOC, & SELECT/JOINT COMMITTEE MEETINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- MEETINGS ARE NOT OFFICIAL UNTIL A FORMAL AND LEGAL NOTICE IS POSTED.
- Meetings usually do not take place in July.
- CHECK DISTRICT WEBSITE FOR NOTICES.
- Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell, Chair Rachel Norton Shamann Walton
- Liaison: David Goldin
CURRICULUM AND PROGRAM 3rdt Monday at 6:00 p.m.
- Matt Haney, Chair Stevon Cook Mark Sanchez
- Liaison: Dr. Brent Stephens
RULES, POLICY, AND LEGISLATION
- 1st Monday at 6:00 p.m.
Mark Sanchez, Chair Stevon Cook Emily M. Murase, Ph.D.
- Liaison: Michael Davis
AD HOC COMMITTEE ON STUDENT ASSIGNMENT
- Meetings, as needed, will take place at 6:00 p.m. All meetings of Ad Hoc Committee will be called by the Committee Chair. Check District website for notices.
- Emily M. Murase, Ph.D., Chair Matt Haney Shamann Walton
- Liaison: Orla O’Keeffe
AD HOC COMMITTEE ON PERSONNEL MATTERS/LABOR RELATIONS/AFFORDABILITY
4th Thursday of the month.
- Shamann Walton, Chair Stevon Cook Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell
- Liaisons: Angie Sagastume/Daniel Menezes/Carmelo Sgarlato
- AD HOC SCHOOL DISTRICT/CITY COLLEGE JOINT COMMITTEE (Joint Ad Hoc Committee - Board of Education and CCSF Board of Trustees)
- Quarterly meetings – 3rd Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Alternating mtg's. btw. City College Campus/BOE Meeting Room
- Commissioners Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell , Co-Chair; Matt Haney, Rachel Norton
- Trustees Alex Randolph, Thea Selby (replacement for Amy Bacharach to be announced at a later date)
SFUSD Liaison: Kevin Truitt
Updated January 2017