Standing/Ad Hoc Committees
COMMITTEE MEETINGS SCHEDULE OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
FROM JULY 1, 2015 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2016
STANDING, AD HOC, & SELECT/JOINT COMMITTEE MEETINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- MEETINGS ARE NOT OFFICIAL UNTIL A FORMAL AND LEGAL NOTICE IS POSTED.
- Meetings usually do not take place in July.
- CHECK DISTRICT WEBSITE FOR NOTICES.
- Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell, Chair Emily M. Murase, PhD, Shamann Walton
- Liaison: David Goldin
CURRICULUM AND PROGRAM 1st Monday at 6:00 p.m.
- Shamann Walton, Chair Rachel Norton Jill Wynns
- Liaison: Dr. Brent Stephens
RULES, POLICY, AND LEGISLATION
- 3rd Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
Jill Wynns, Chair Emily M. Murase, Ph.D. Shamann Walton
- Liaison: Michael Davis
AD HOC COMMITTEE ON STUDENT ASSIGNMENT
- Meetings, as needed, will take place at 6:00 p.m. All meetings of Ad Hoc Committee will be called by the Committee Chair. Check District website for notices.
- Matt Haney, Chair Rachel Norton Jill Wynns
- Liaison: Orla O’Keeffe
AD HOC COMMITTEE ON PERSONNEL MATTERS/LABOR RELATIONS
3rd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sandra Lee Fewer, Chair Rachel Norton Emily M. Murase, Ph.D.
- Liaisons: Monica Vasquez/Carmelo Sgarlato
CITY AND SCHOOL DISTRICT SELECT COMMITTEE (Joint Committee of the Board of Education/ Board of Supervisors) 4th Thursdays – 3:30 p.m. This committee has sunset as of February 25, 2016
City Hall, Legislative Chamber, Rm. 250
- Commissioners Sandra Lee Fewer, Matt Haney, Shamann Walton
- Supervisors Jane Kim(Chair), David Campos (ViceChair), Norman Yee
- SFUSD Liaison: Jamila Brooks
- AD HOC SCHOOL DISTRICT/CITY COLLEGE JOINT COMMITTEE (Joint Ad Hoc Committee - Board of Education and CCSF Board of Trustees)
- Quarterly meetings – 3rd Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Alternating mtg's. btw. City College Campus/BOE Meeting Room
- Commissioners Matt Haney, Co-Chair; Sandra Lee Fewer, Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell
- Trustees Amy Bacharach, Alex Randolph, Thea Selby
SFUSD Liaison: Kevin Truitt
As of August 2015 Updated 2/16