SFUSD CUPCCAA Program for CY 2017
Per California Public Contract Code Section 22032, any Public Works project that is estimated to be below $175,000 is subject to the informal bidding procedures set forth by CUPCCAA. All trades categories are subject to informal bidding procedures. Contractors interested in being listed as an eligible contractor on SFUSD’s informal bid list must:
- Have a current license and are subject to verification through the CA Contractor’s State License Board;
- Comply with *SB854 (Information on SB854 can be found at the following website: http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/Contractors.html) and;
- Register through the District by submitting a completed Letter of Interest and Registration Application.
- Provide proof of bonding capacity by a current letter from your surety.
- Be currently certified under the EPA’s Lead-Safe Certification program. If you need to apply for certification, the application and instructions can be found here: https://www.epa.gov/lead/getcertified.
In accordance with the 2016 State of California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) is inviting all interested licensed Contractors to submit their company information for inclusion in the District’s Informal Bid List for Construction Projects under $175,000 for CY 2017.
Licensed Contractors interested in registering for the District’s 2017 CUPCCAA Bidder’s List must first complete and submit the following:
- District’s Contractor’s Letter of Interest form, which can be downloaded from the District’s website.
- Proof of current certification under EPA’s Lead-Safe Certification Program.
AS OF MONDAY, DECEMBER 5th, 2016, OPEN APPLICATION IS CLOSED.
Addressed to: FE BONGOLAN
SFUSD Contracts Administration
135 Van Ness Avenue, Room 208, San Francisco, CA 94102
Upon receipt of the Letter of Interest and proof of lead safe certification, and prior to final approval and inclusion in the CUPCCAA list, the District will send your company a Registration Application package for completion and return to the District.