Skip Navigation  

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. The program I’m applying to is impacted.  Should I put “undeclared/undecided” on my college application, or should I choose a different major?

    This depends on the university.  Contact the university admissions office, or speak to a college counselor, for specific information.
  2. Can I declare a double major and/or minor on my college application?

    In most cases, students may declare a minor on their college applications (although this varies by university). Students may declare a double major only after being admitted to the university AND speaking with their academic adviser.
  3. What if I get to college and I don’t like my major; can I change it?

    Yes. Students may change their major after speaking with their academic adviser.