Menus by Grade & Type
SFUSD MENUS by
GRADE LEVEL & MEAL TYPE
Elementary Schools with Pre-KJANUARY
Middle and High SchoolsJANUARY
Aptos, Balboa, Burton, Everett, Galileo, Gateway/KIPP, Giannini, Hoover, I.S.A., James Lick, June Jordan, Lincoln, Lowell, Marina, Marshall, Mission, Presidio, Roosevelt, Wallenberg, Washington, Willie Brown
(Browser disclaimer: the following menus are best viewed using Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. To view using Internet Explorer, download the menu file.)
- Supper (Super Snack)
Breakfast in the Classroom
For schools with the Breakfast in the Classroom Program
New Menu Items!
Say hello to the 2016-17 school year with these exciting new menu items, making an appearance in a dining hall near you:
- Garden Ranch Salad with Chicken: Veggies first! Chopped romaine, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, hard boiled egg, croutons, and just a touch of diced chicken served with a scratch-made yogurt-ranch dressing.
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage (Lunch Combo): A classic baked mac and cheese with parmesan and cheddar, topped with melted mozzarella. Served with sweet and smoky chicken sausages.
- BBQ Zing Chicken Sandwich- Antibiotic-free chicken breast dressed with a zesty BBQ sauce and fresh slaw mix, on a whole wheat bun.
- Chicken Enchiladas Verdes- Shredded chicken and cheese rolled in whole wheat corn tortillas and covered in a tangy green tomatillo sauce.
- Chicken Teriyaki Noodle- Asian flavor-inspired noodles tossed with fresh veggies.
- Spinach Salad- Fresh spinach topped with cherry tomatoes, corn, and a hard boiled egg, served with balsamic vinaigrette and toasted whole wheat bread sticks.
- Garden Chef's Salad- Fresh Romaine lettuce topped with corn and a hard boiled egg, served with Ranch dressing and toasted whole wheat bread sticks.