Menus by Grade & Type
SFUSD MENUS by
GRADE LEVEL & MEAL TYPE
Elementary Schools with Pre-KJANUARY
Middle and High SchoolsJANUARY
Aptos, Balboa, Burton, Everett, Galileo, Gateway/KIPP, Giannini, Hoover, I.S.A., James Lick, June Jordan, Lincoln, Lowell, Marina, Marshall, Mission, Presidio, Roosevelt, Wallenberg, Washington, Willie BrownJANUARY
For schools with a Supper (Super Snack) Program
Aptos, Balboa, Burton, Everett, Galileo, Gateway/KIPP, Giannini, Hoover, I.S.A., James Lick, June Jordan, Lincoln, Lowell, Marina, Marshall, Mission, Presidio, Roosevelt, Wallenberg, Washington, Willie Brown
Breakfast in the Classroom
For schools with the Breakfast in the Classroom Program
New Menu Items!
Say hello to 2016 with these exciting new menu items, making an appearance in a dining hall near you:
- Calzoni Pizza: Veggie protein "pepperoni" crumble, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce inside a whole wheat pizza pocket crust. You won't believe it's vegetarian!
- Sweet Garlic Noodles with Chicken: Noodles tossed in a sweet soy-garlic glaze with shredded carrots and braised greens. Topped with savory garlic chicken.
- Popping Wheelies: Turkey wrap "wheels" with a spicy, creamy slaw.
- Baked Mac & Cheese: Pasta noodles baked with a creamy cheddar and tomato sauce, topped with ground beef.
- Hearty Beef Chili: A warm, comforting mix of ground beef, tomatoes and beans, topped with cheddar cheese.
- Turkey Cran Sandwich: Insired by a traditional pairing, this turkey sandwich features a cranberry mayo. Served on whole grain bread.
- Chicken Taco Salad: Shredded romaine lettuce topped with chicken, pico de gallo salsa, black beans and sour cream.
- Hot Tuna Melt: Tuna salad topped with shredded cheddar cheese and baked until melty. Served with our new roasted rosemary potatoes.
- Grilled Turkey Sandwich: Turkey and cheddar sandwich on whole wheat bread, served with our new roasted rosemary potatoes.