Menus by Grade & Type
SFUSD MENUS by
GRADE LEVEL & MEAL TYPE
Elementary Schools with Pre-KSEPTEMBER
Middle and High SchoolsSEPTEMBER
Aptos, Balboa, Burton, Everett, Galileo, Gateway/KIPP, Giannini, Hoover, I.S.A., James Lick, June Jordan, Lincoln, Lowell, Marina, Marshall, Mission, Presidio, Roosevelt, Wallenberg, Washington, Willie Brown
(Browser disclaimer: the following menus are best viewed using Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. To view using Internet Explorer, download the menu file.)
Breakfast in the Classroom
For schools with the Breakfast in the Classroom Program
New Menu Items!
Say hello to the 2016-17 school year with these exciting new menu items, making an appearance in a dining hall near you:
- Garden Ranch Salad with Chicken: Veggies first! Chopped romaine, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, hard boiled egg, croutons, and just a touch of diced chicken served with a scratch-made yogurt-ranch dressing.
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage (Lunch Combo): A classic baked mac and cheese with parmesan and cheddar, topped with melted mozzarella. Served with sweet and smoky chicken sausages.
- BBQ Zing Chicken Sandwich- Antibiotic-free chicken breast dressed with a zesty BBQ sauce and fresh slaw mix, on a whole wheat bun.
- Chicken Enchiladas Verdes- Shredded chicken and cheese rolled in whole wheat corn tortillas and covered in a tangy green tomatillo sauce.
- Chicken Teriyaki Noodle- Asian flavor-inspired noodles tossed with fresh veggies.
- Spinach Salad- Fresh spinach topped with cherry tomatoes, corn, and a hard boiled egg, served with balsamic vinaigrette and toasted whole wheat bread sticks.
- Garden Chef's Salad- Fresh Romaine lettuce topped with corn and a hard boiled egg, served with Ranch dressing and toasted whole wheat bread sticks.