SFUSD is developing a new student assignment system for elementary schools and we want to hear from you! RSVP to a Community Workshop by clicking the link below.
Attend a community workshop in January or February to provide input that will help SFUSD develop a new student assignment policy for elementary schools.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:30 - 8:00PM: Willie Brown Middle School (2055 Silver Ave)
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 9:00 - 11:30AM: Roosevelt Middle School (460 Arguello Blvd)
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 6:00 - 8:00PM: Whitney Young Child Development Center (100 Whitney Young Cir)
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:30 - 8:00PM: Visitacion Valley Middle School (1971 Visitacion Ave)
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00PM: Community Well (78 Ocean Ave)*
- Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:30 - 8:00PM: Children's Council of San Francisco (445 Church St)
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 5:30 - 8:00PM: Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School (2051 34th Ave)
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:30 - 8:00PM: Starr King Elementary School (1215 Carolina St)