Implementation Considerations for the Proposed SFUSD Student Assignment Policy
Stanford University Graduate School of Education and UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education, in partnership with San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) and Oakland Unified School District (OUSD), are hosting its fourth online speaker series about issues related to Student Assignment Policy in San Francisco. This session will have policy and research experts discussing implementation considerations for the proposed SFUSD student assignment policy. This event is free and open to the public.
Where: You can click on this link to sign up for the presentation. This presentation will take place online over Zoom and you will be sent Zoom links via email when you sign up for the event.
When: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 2:00-3:00PM
In this presentation, SFUSD community members will learn about the design of SFUSD’s proposed student assignment policy, and gain perspectives from the policy and research experts about the questions and considerations for successful implementation of the policy.
- Mary Filardo, 21st Century School Foundation
- Francisco Martinez, Berkeley Unified School District
- Tomas Monarrez, Urban Institute
- Orla O’Keeffe, SFUSD
- Henry O'Connell, SFUSD
- Irene Lo, Stanford University
- Itai Ashlagi, Stanford University
- Moonhawk Kim, OUSD-UC Berkeley Research-Practice Partnership
- Laura Wentworth, Stanford-SFUSD Partnership