Expanded COVID-19 testing locations are available for SFUSD students and staff!
For students and staff with COVID-19 symptoms or who have been identified as close contacts:
- Crocker-Amazon site at Moscow St. (b/w Italy Ave. & France Ave.), every Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For students and staff without COVID-19 symptoms, beginning Oct. 12:
- George Peabody ES: 251 6th Avenue, every Monday from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Galileo HS: 1150 Francisco Street, every Monday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Longfellow ES: 755 Morse Street, every Tuesday from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Marshall ES: 1575 15th Street, every Wednesday from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Gordon J. Lau ES: 950 Clay Street, every Wednesday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Paul Revere K-8: 555 Tompkins Avenue, every Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- SF International HS: 655 De Haro Street, every Thursday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- James Denman MS: 241 Oneida Avenue, every Friday from 2 to 4 p.m.