For Families with Students Enrolled in the ODLP (On-Demand Learning Program) –
Joining Zoom Calls
Before your student's first virtual meeting, please read our instructions for how SFUSD students join a Zoom call. The procedure has changed since the last school year.
Need Support with Getting Your Technology to Work?
- Our Family Technology Video Tutorials teach the basics.
- These troubleshooting guides can help you fix the most common technology problems:
- Get personal help with tech questions and problems at the Student Family School Resource Link.
- Schedule a free, 30-minute training session with a technology volunteer at bit.ly/sftechtutors
Student Family School Resource Link
SFUSD has set up a technology help line as part of its Student Family School Resource Link. To reach the Link...
- Call 415.340.1716*
- Visit familylink.sfusd.edu on the web
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you call between 9:00 - 12:00 or 1:00 - 3:00 on weekdays, you can speak to a live agent. Or leave a message any time!