For Families with Students Enrolled in the ODLP (On-Demand Learning Program) –
Joining Zoom Calls
Before your student's first virtual meeting, please read our instructions for how SFUSD students join a Zoom call. The procedure has changed since the last school year.
ODLP/OLP Family Technology Office Hours
We invite you join OLP/ODLP Family Technology Office Hours to support your students as they learn to utilize the technology used in their program. We'll be there to answer your tech questions! Office hours will take place...
- Thursday 9/23, 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9/30, 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 10/5, 9:00 - 10:00am
- Thursday 10/14, 4:00 - 5:00pm
The Zoom link to attend will be emailed to parents and also posted in the ODLP Google Classrooms.
Need Support with Getting Your Technology to Work?
- Our Family Technology Video Tutorials teach the basics.
- These troubleshooting guides can help you fix the most common technology problems:
- Get personal help with tech questions and problems at the Student Family School Resource Link.
- Schedule a free, 30-minute training session with a technology volunteer at bit.ly/sftechtutors
Student Family School Resource Link
SFUSD has set up a technology help line as part of its Student Family School Resource Link. To reach the Link...
- Call 415.340.1716*
- Visit familylink.sfusd.edu on the web
- Email email@example.com
*If you call between 9:00 - 12:00 or 1:00 - 3:00 on weekdays, you can speak to a live agent. Or leave a message any time!