Meet Our Parent Liasons
Our names are Leonor Jackson , Valerie Yim-Chen, and Jeremy Traylor and it is our pleasure to introduce ourselves as the Family Liaisons & Student/Parent Advocates here at Abraham Lincoln High School.
Our office is located in Room 135 in between Peer Resources and the ASB Cage, 415-759-2713 extension 3135
Our office hours are the following:
- Leonor Jackson, Spanish Bilingual Family Liaison, Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm, JacksonL@sfusd.edu.
- Valerie Yim-Chen, Chinese Bilingual Family Liaison & Student Parent Advocate,Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm, email@example.com
- Jeremy Traylor, African-American Family Liaison & Student Parent advocate ,Monday-Friday 7:45am-3:30pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonor Jackson 西班牙/英文
Valerie Yim- Chen 中文/英文
电话: (415)759-2713 ext. 3135
What do we do for Parents?
Support Services Provided:
- Translation services
- Assistance with setting up conferences with teachers/counselor
- Tools to establish relationships and communication with the school
- Access to both on and off campus services
- Parent events and workshops series
We are here to serve you!