Family Orientation for In-person Learning
All families choosing in-person learning must watch a recording of the family orientation. The orientation covers critical health and safety information, the required forms that must be submitted by the first day, and what families and students can expect from in-person learning.
A link to an attendance form is at the end of the recording and must be filled out and submitted.
Watch the video recording of the orientation
Slide deck presented during the meeting.
Attendance Form for Completing Orientation (required)
In-Person and Hybrid Learning Schedule
Kindergarten through 2nd Grade begin on Monday, April 12
3rd- 5th Grade begin on Monday April 19
- Cohort A
- Monday/Tuesday - In-Person 8:30 AM - 1:15 PM
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday - Remote (see Distance Learning schedule)
- Cohort B
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - Remote (see Distance Learning schedule)
- Thursday/Friday - In-Person 8:30 AM - 1:15 PM
- SDC- Special Education Program
- Monday - Friday - In-Person 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM