We have included additional information to support you during the school closures, including free meals for students, access to digital learning, and wi-fi hotspots.
New SFUSD Family Resource Link
- The SFUSD Family Resource Link is a new service that helps families navigate SFUSD resources and questions during distance learning.
- Families with questions can access the Family Resource Link in three ways:
- Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to familylink.sfusd.edu to complete an online request form
- Call 415-340-1716 (Hours of operation for the phone are Monday through Friday from 9 am - 1 pm).
- Callers can leave a voicemail at all hours.
- Translation services will be provided, as needed.
- The Family Resource Link will not replace existing phone lines and emails already provided by district departments.
- City of San Francisco:
- Resources for people experiencing homelessness
- Resources for older adults and adults with disabilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Page also includes resources re: healthcare, mental health, domestic violence, and more
- Free meals for children 18 and under during closure
- SF Food Bank Pop-up Pantry - Fridays (9am to 1pm) in front of the parking lot of the school
- For students who do not have access to laptops for digital learning, you can borrow one from SFUSD. Please click link for more information: https://www.sfusd.edu/announcements/2020-04-03-new-laptop-pickup-schedule
- If you do not have internet access at home, you can go to this link for more information
- Resources for families (childcare, home activities, etc.)
- To help ensure you are receiving district and school notifications, activate your Family Portal (ParentVUE) account and update your contact information. SFUSD is mailing home activation codes with instructions on how to sign up the week of March 16th. Please fill out the help form at bit.ly/familyportalhelp if you have any questions
- As a guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in classroom. Click on link to see more information.
- Family-School Communications Page
- Scholastic Learn At Home - Day by Day Projects During School Closure
- BrainPop - Free Use During School Closures
- Virtual Field Trips to Take With Your Kids