Who We Are
The PTA Technology Committee is dedicated to supporting the technology needs of the school in a variety of ways including:
- Maintaining and Repairing the computers in the classrooms and the library.
- Working with teachers to determine how best to use the technology available to them.
- Managing content on the school web site.
- Helping teachers and staff write and submit technology-related grants for additional funding for the school.
- Working with the PTA to help support PTA fund raising activities. For instance, the annual auction uses a specialized software program for tracking and valuing all the donations, as well as recording silent auction winners and generating invoices for them.
But really, the sky is the limit on what the Technology Committee does. If you have a suggestion, or want to make a technology donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We're actively looking for new members. Would you like to help? Email us and get involved!