- The building, constructed in 2005, uses modern green design with extensive use of daylighting for a healthy learning environment
- 50,000 square foot playground includes a track, basketball area, several garden plots, two play structures
- Large multi-purpose room for performances, meetings, lunchtime and events
- Large library, staffed by a credentialed library media teacher
- Computer stations in library for technology enrichment classes Art room, with classes taught by artists-in-residence
- School garden, with garden activities included in some grade level lessons
- Bump-and-crash room for sensory integration support
School Green Team – diverts 82% of all waste, and engages students to help with the composting and recycling programs.