Jewish Vocational Services
Virtual Job Shadow:
Virtual Job Shadow empowers individuals to discover, plan and pursue their dreams with our unique video-based career planning platform. Our interactive tools help students develop career paths based on choice, not chance.
With 16 informational videos, you can work at your own pace. You can earn up to $800 and 4 Elective credits for completing the videos.
Upon completion of videos and reflection activities, you will create a professional portfolio which includes:
- Cover Letter
- Mock Application
- Mock Interview
- You can earn an additional $100 upon completion and 1 Elective credit
4 after-school workshops to help develop your Career Action Plan (Earn $200)
- 1-on-1 Support for your individual career goals
- Focus on life after High School
- Job search skills, applied knowledge on using LinkedIn and networks to support your exploration
To learn more and enter for a chance to win a $50 raffle please fill out this short interest form: https://forms.gle/H948jwRodsJpTApk8
Em, DJ, or Sen will follow up with intake forms.
Career Speaker Series
- Every Tuesday during lunch starting Jan 19th
- Speakers from Health, Entertainment, Business, Construction and more!
- $30 per workshop & reflection activity
Skills Workshops coming soon!
Job readiness skills provided
- Financial Empowerment
- Networking (Virtual)
- Many more!
Application Deadline: January 22nd, 2021
Have any questions? Reach out to email@example.com