Final Senior Transcript Request Class of 2022
All final high school transcripts requests to colleges/universities must be ordered through Parchment and will be processed by the SFUSD transcript office. All SFUSD seniors will be able to send up to 2 final transcripts to colleges/universities for free. All seniors need to create an account in Parchment in order to be able to electronically order and send transcripts. In addition, students will be able track the progress of their ordered transcripts to ensure that it has been received by the college/university.
To complete your account and order transcripts:
- Must be a currently enrolled SFUSD student in grade 12.
- All currently enrolled 12th graders students will receive an email from Parchment (on May 6) with a registration link.
- Students should use the registration link when creating an account or you may lose the two fee waivers.
***Please note if you or your parent have previously created a Parchment account under your name and date of birth, you will receive an additional email with further instruction. Please do not create a new, second account as it will cause delays in processing your request.
To retrieve your registration code and create your Parchment account.
- Login to your SFUSD email and look for an email from “Parchment” on May 6. (If you cannot find the email in your inbox please check the spam folder, email from @parchment.com)
- Open the email from Parchment and click on the Green button which will take you to Parchment's account creation page. If nothing happens, copy and paste the web link below the Green button into your browser (starts with https://www.parchment.com/c/reg/?code= )
- Once you are in the "Parchment Account Information" page, please update these fields with your information: Date of Birth, Gender, Current Grade Level (12th), and Year entering college (2022) and answer a few additional questions. Create a password for your account.
- You can also request a copy of your unofficial transcript to be stored on Parchment by checking the box " I authorize a copy of my credential(s) to be stored in my Parchment account where I can view and manage the document(s)." Click: Let's go!
Select where you would like your transcript to be sent:
- Select the college/university you plan to attend in the fall as well as colleges you are on the waitlist for and have them sent electronically.
- You do not need to send transcripts to 2 year colleges and/or community colleges
- Please note that Parchment is sending up to 2 electronic transcripts for free. If you need more than 2 transcripts you can order them for a fee. If your college/university requires you to mail your transcripts (not send electronically), there is a fee for mailing that is required to process the order. Hardcopy print & mail: USPS Domestic: $2.50 USPS International: $5.25
** If you have any questions or concerns regarding the mailing of a transcript contact the transcript office directly at email@example.com
Once your account is created you can go directly to Parchment to order additional transcripts or track your order.**Please note your transcript requests will be put “on hold” in Parchment by the transcript office until final grades post to your transcript. Orders will begin to be processed around June 10th after grades are available on transcripts.
If you have any questions, please contact the transcript office - email is the best method (be sure to include in your email your 8 digit student ID number and SFUSD email address if emailing from personal email address):
Transcripts & Records Office
20 Cook St. Room 11 - San Francisco, CA 94118
415-750-4500 ext 1020 firstname.lastname@example.org