Daily Health Screening
DAILY HEALTH SCREENING AT HOME
Before your child leaves home, please answer these questions:
- Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days?
- Has your child been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Is your child feeling ill or had any of the following symptoms within the past 10 days?
- Fever greater than 100.4F/38C
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Not being able to taste or smell, or saying that things taste or smell differently
- If NO to all questions: Your child may go to school.
- If YES to any question: Your child must stay home.
- Call your school and provide the reason for your child’s absence.
WHAT TO BRING AND NOT BRING TO SCHOOL
- Face mask (Bring extras, if possible.)
- Water Bottle
- Books, notebooks, and other materials needed for classes
- DO NOT BRING
- Personal laptop and hotspot (School will provide all students with Chromebooks)
- Lunch or other personal items to be shared