From Our Principal
I am honored to be the new Principal at Jean Parker Elementary. Our jewel of a school offers students and families a small, supportive community focused on positive social-emotional development, academic achievement, and providing a well rounded education through the arts, field trips, and community events. We are proud of the stability and experience of our teaching staff, many of whom are San Francisco natives committed to supporting the community in which they were raised.
I bring many hats to my role as Principal.
- Classroom teacher for 14 years
- Teacher Coach for 8 years
- Professional Development Designer and Facilitator for 5 years
- Mother to a 16 year old son and 18 year old daughter, both SFUSD students
- Graduate of SF Public Schools
All of these professional and personal experiences inform my leadership and my core values: relationship, high expectations, and continuous improvement.
I look forward to working with you!
Mrs. Sara Saldaña, NBCT