Staying home when sick is an important way that we protect each other from the spread of COVID-19.
Answer these questions for yourself or your child everyday before coming to school:
Has your child had any symptoms listed below that are new or different from usual?
- Fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher) or chills
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell that started in the last 10 days (Children may say that food “tastes bad” or “tastes funny”)
- Feeling out of breath or having a hard time breathing
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
- Muscle aches or body aches
If your child has any of the symptoms above:
- Contact your child’s doctor, and have your child tested for COVID-19.
- Keep your child at home until you get their test results.
- Contact your child's school.