Details on 10th & 11th Grade PSAT testing September 16th
Lowell PSAT Day
Wednesday, October 16th
Attention all 10th and 11th graders
- All 10th Graders will be taking the PSAT at no cost to the student. PSAT is paid for by SFUSD for all 10th graders.
- PSAT is optional for all 11th graders, but it is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED you take it again
to help improve SAT scores.
- Cost of PSAT for 11th graders is $20. Make sure to fill out the Multipurpose Family Income Form at www.schoolcafe.com to be eligible for a fee waiver.
- All payments of cash, check, or money order must be made in the main office during
the payment window, Monday, September 9th - Friday, October 4th.
- If you pay in cash or money order, keep your receipt until after you have taken the PSAT as proof of payment.
- There is a limited supply of PSAT Study Guides. They will be distributed to Juniors on a
first come, first serve basis after they make their payment/sign up for the PSAT in the Main Office.
- Even if you are eligible for a fee waiver, you still must sign up for the PSAT in the Main
Office during the payment window.
Monday, September 9th - Friday, October 4th Make checks payable to: Lowell High School PSAT
Check with your Registry Teacher for more specific information as it becomes available