Skip to main content
- Schools will provide free lunch and snacks daily. Students may bring food from home, but cannot share it.
- School lunch and snacks will be delivered directly to each classroom via mobile serving carts.
- Students will eat in their classroom, or outdoors if possible.
- Hand-operated water fountains will be disabled. Students are asked to bring a water bottle to school and may refill at water stations.
- Eating and drinking is the only time students can remove their masks.
- When not wearing a mask, students need to place their face masks on a clean paper towel or in their pocket.
- Students must stay in their stable group.
- For more information and to see the menu: visit sfusd.edu/schoolfood