Schoolwide Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Upon graduation every Burton student will:
● Possess the ability, freedom, and confidence to solve problems creatively and from multiple perspectives (INNOVATION).
● Utilize their skills to navigate and engage an interconnected, inclusive and global society (COMMUNITY).
● Master the core knowledge, critical thinking skills and competencies outlined by the Common Core Standards (KNOWLEDGE).
● Achieve, lead and collaborate with empathy both inside and outside of places of learning and work (COLLABORATION).
● Share their thoughts and research through writing, speaking and in a variety of formats (COMMUNICATION).