Skip to main content
- Wake up with time to get ready and settled before your first zoom of the day!
- Brush your teeth, wash your face, shower, and get ready to shine. Whatever helps you wake up and feel good to go!
- Eat something! You need fuel for your day.
- Make a work space at a table, against a wall, on the floor. Avoid your bed if possible. Sometimes spending time in bed during the day can make it harder to sleep later.
- Set aside time each day to do some asynchronous work
- Find time for joy!
- Move, Breathe, and get enough sleep each night!