Please fill out a MFIF every year!
Why fill out a Multipurpose Family Income Form (MFIF)?
- You might be qualified.
- Even if you aren't, it helps the school make sure all qualified families are registered. Thus increase school funding.
- Federal laws require that families fill out a new MFIF each year.
- Free or reduced priced meal is available to ALL children regardless of citizenship status. NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMER IS REQUIRED.
Students new to SFUSD
Until your multipurpose family income form (MFIF) is processed, you will need to provide your child(ren) a sack lunch or send money to purchase school meals. Please register at SchoolCafe.com, where you can view your child's meal account history and balance by registering.
To create a free account, you must have your child’s student ID number without the "HO" or "H0" prefix.
- Make prepayments
- Monitor the items your child has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to automatically replenish your child's account
More detailed instructions are available on the district's website.