You can win a prize worth up to $25!
Simply attend a school information session with one of the participating schools. See below for Participating Schools, Rules, and Prizes.
Rules and Prizes
- John McLaren Early Education School
- Leola Havard Early Education School
- Tule Elk Early Education School
- Bret Harte Elementary School
- Tenderloin Community Elementary School
- Guadalupe Elementary School
- Dr. Charles R. Drew College Preparatory Academy
- Malcolm X Academy
- Bessie Carmichael/FEC PK-8 School
- Willie L. Brown Jr. Middle School
- John O'Connell High School
See School Information Sessions for when these schools have their sessions.
Who can participate?
- All families can participate but can only enter in the raffle once. One entry per household. Each family is eligible for one prize.
How to enter the raffle?
- During the school information session, families will be provided with a link to a google form where they can put their contact information to enter.
Do winners have to be present at the school information session?
- Yes, families will have to indicate which session they attended in the entry form.
When is the drawing?
- Week of November 1, 2021.
How will winners be notified?
- They will receive an email, text, or phone call.
Up to twenty (20) prizes will be given away. Each prize is worth up to $25*.
- Tickets for San Francisco Zoo
- Tickets for De Young Museum
- Tickets for SFMOMA
- Back to School supplies bundles
- Classes at It’s Yoga Kids
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Sports Equipment bundles
- Board games bundles
- Reusable water bottles
- Coffee tumblers
*Prizes are funded by the Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr. Fund