Your school assignment is available to view in ParentVUE starting on June 12 at 5 p.m. Please log into ParentVUE to view your assignment. We are also mailing you your assignment letter on June 12. Please expect 2-3 business days for the letter to arrive. If you do not receive your letter by June 19, please contact us at 415-241-6085 or email@example.com.
You must accept your school assignment by 11:59 p.m. on June 26 to guarantee your seat for next school year. If you do not accept your assignment, we will drop it after June 26 and you will need to apply again.
- View/Accept Online: Log into ParentVue (opens June 12 at 5pm)
- Accept By Email: Send a photo of the form (included in the offer letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accept By Mail: Mail the form (included in the offer letter) to “Educational Placement Center, 555 Franklin Street, Room 100, San Francisco CA 94102". Must be postmarked by June 26, 2020.
Want to apply to Wait Pool? Apply for the Wait Pool online.
If you are unsatisfied with your Round 2 assignment and want to apply for another school, you have two options: Wait Pool (apply any time between June 15 and August 12) and Open Enrollment (begins July 6, and seats are distributed on a first-come first-served basis). You may participate in both the Wait Pool and Open Enrollment, or in just one. Please click on the links to learn more about each option and how to apply. (To change the language setting, look for “SELECT LANGUAGE” on the top left of the website.)
How do I cancel my May Placement assignment after the June 26th deadline?
Even if you have registered for your assigned school, you can cancel your assignment if you are leaving SFUSD:
- Online: Fill out this Cancellation Form
- By Phone: Call the Educational Placement Center at 415-241-6085
How do I file a Medical or Family Hardship Appeal?
Please complete and submit the form by June 26.
- By Email: Please email the completed form to email@example.com.
- By Mail: Please complete the form and mail to “Educational Placement Center, 555 Franklin Street, Room 100, San Francisco CA 94102”. Must be post marked by June 26th to be accepted.
For more information on May Placement and your next steps, please join one of our virtual workshops. We will walk families through the May Placement process followed by a live Q&A. Workshops will be in English, Spanish, and Chinese, and shared on our Workshops page.