Resources for Families
As we open the school year in distance learning we have a host of resources to support families.
Our main Resources for Families page includes a number of resources including:
- How to sign up to receive school notification messages via text, phone or email
- Family Wellness and Social Emotional Learning resources
- Links for other City resources
- Free text messaging service for TK through 2nd grade that sends learning tips to use with children
- Links to SF Loves Learning, the one-hour M-F television program created by SFUSD in partnership with KTVU especially for PreK-2nd grade students
The Technology Resources for Families page has Family Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), a Youtube playlist of family technology tutorials in multiple languages, information on accessing students’ Google login, and support for tools such as Zoom, Google Classroom, and more. Information on technology distribution will be available on the Technology Resources for Families page by early August.
Information on these website pages will be updated with additional information as it becomes available.