Summer Credit Recovery
Provides students opportunities to make up high school course credits over the summer semester.
- Courses meet daily for 6 weeks at various locations in San Francisco.
- Student can take up to 2 courses per summer, which equals to 10 credits.
Summer Course Offerings:
- Credit recovery
- English language development
- Senior Graduation (Summer School will be offered to seniors who need credits for graduation)
Summer Dates: June 10 - July 15, 2020
Locations: Multiple school sites
Students who are not currently enrolled in SFUSD but is a resident of SF may attend SFUSD Credit Recovery Program.
- Families will need to register student at the Education Placement Center at 555 Franklin Street, SF, CA 94102 415-241-6000
- Families will need to bring a birth certificate and proof of residency (i.e. utility bill) to register.
For credit recovery, discuss and plan available options and enrollment with the student’s school counselor.