Daniel Webster teaches the California state core curriculum and offers two distinct language pathways: English Language Development and Spanish Immersion.
We have a uniform policy that consists of navy blue pants or skirts, white or navy blue shirts and navy blue sweaters. Students may also wear Daniel Webster school t-shirts.
We are an intimate school of 345 students in K-5 grades.
- K-3: There are two Spanish Immersion classes and one General Education class per grade K-3.
- 4-5: There is one Spanish Immersion class and one General Education class of combined 4th/5th grades.
- Grades K-2: Maximum of 22 students.
- Grades 3-5: Typically 20-25 students.
- K-5 School hours: 8:40AM – 2:45PM
- Early Release Day Tuesdays 1:40PM
- A variety of after school programs run from 2:45 – 6PM.
- Visit out tours page to schedule a visit.
In addition to our academic programs Daniel Webster integrates a number of enrichment classes for our students ranging from arts to local field trips for the lower grades and more distant trips for the upper grades.