Ida B Wells YMCA Program
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Staff: Ruben Uribe and Nureldin Maslu
About: The After School Program is a “safe haven” where students can access expanded learning opportunities and integrate education, health, social services, and job readiness before school, during school, and after school.
- a space to complete field projects
- one on one tutoring and academic support
- referrals to social services outside of school.
- Edgenuity help
- workforce development (help finding a job)
- after-school snacks and activities