Our White Zone system ensures the safe and efficient drop-off and pick-up of students who travel to and from CIS by car. We rely on families to observe important rules and play their part in volunteering.
We need volunteers every day: (4) parents each morning + (4) parents each afternoon!
Stop, Drop & Go (SDG) assists families in dropping off their students at CIS:
- Monday - Friday: 8:20am - 8:40am
Stop, Pick Up & Go (SPuG) assists families picking up their students from CIS:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 2:55pm - 3:15pm
- Wednesday: 1:40pm - 2:00pm (early release day)
Each school week has a designated classroom for parent volunteers, but we welcome any and all families to sign up and step in whenever you are able!
Please sign up here!
Be safe and courteous!
If you plan to use SPuG, please fill out and print this Page in large black letters to put on your windshield.
Rules and best practices are for everyone’s safety, maximize the line’s speed and efficiency, and respects our volunteers and neighbors:
- Be on time! Late drop-offs create stress for everyone.
- Pay attention to volunteers, who will direct you.
- Pull all the way forward staying close to the car in front of you.
- Have your child ready-to-go on the right-hand side of the car.
- Let volunteers open the car door when they are ready for you.
- Do not get out of the car. If you need help, ask a volunteer.
- Do not cut through the cones to leave the line early, unless directed.
This page was last updated on September 6, 2023