K.E.E.P. After School Program
K.E.E.P. was started in 1978 and was the first private, non-profit, tax-exempt daycare facility to be allowed by the SFUSD to offer on-site school age daycare services operating in a public school. Over the past 32 years, K.E.E.P. has provided services to many children and their families at Lawton. K.E.E.P. is licensed and staffed with Early Childhood Education trained teachers. A wide variety of primarily child directed activities are offered including arts crafts, cooking, and sports activities.
KEEP focuses on grades Kindergarten to Second (2nd) grades.
After school: From the end of the school day until 6:00 PM, all days including Wednesdays.
For more information, please call (415) 681-0930 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BACR Before and After School Program
www.bacr.org. BACR focuses on grades third (3rd) to eighth (8th).
Please follow these steps to apply for Lawton 2022-2023 Program:
1) Go to Application Website: https://bacr.force.com/afterschool/s/login/
2) Create an Account (If you have an account, please log into your account)
3) Select "New Registration"
4) Select 'Lawton (SFUSD)', ‘INSERT TERM’
- 2022/2023 - After School
- 2022/2023 - Before School
- I would recommend reminding families to put siblings applying for the same program on the same registration so that their fees are accurately calculated.
- Don't forget to fill out all of the red star fields and click on SUBMIT at the end of the registration.
Before-School Mandarin Class at Lawton
The five-day a week before-school Mandarin program at Lawton provides a warm and relaxed learning experience. Our teachers facilitate the children’s learning through Chinese art, songs, games, stories, and other age-appropriate activities. Students learn Mandarin just as they learn English--by living it. These classes will be taught entirely in Mandarin, so that students will be immersed in a Chinese-speaking environment. Through meaningful content and engaging activities, children will acquire Chinese fluency and the disposition to be life-long learners of the language.
MANDARIN PROGRAMS ENROLLEMENT
ASMC Lawton Alternative branch was founded in 2012. We've been collaborating with K.E.E.P to provide safe, fun and progressive Mandarin program
This page was last updated on July 18, 2022