Stop, Drop & Go
Alamo’s Stop, Drop & Go program runs from 7:30 to 7:55 a.m. every morning to assist families in dropping their children in school. Alamo has two Stop, Drop & Go zones, one on each side of the school. How to use Stop, Drop & Go effectively:
- Pull up to the front of the designated white zones on 22nd and 23rd Avenues and please wait your turn.
- Save time and have backpack, lunch, and coat in hand. Backpacks in the trunk of the car disrupt the flow of vehicles in and out of the queue.
- Be patient and allow an adult to open the door.
- Unload at the white loading zone only.
- Pass cars, jump the line, make a U-turn, or jaywalk.
- Please pull up to the main entrance on 23rd Ave. and use the designated WHITE ZONES for drop-off.
- Leave your car unattended
If you need to walk your child onto school grounds, please remember:
- No parking in the white loading zones during Stop, Drop & Go.
- No double parking anywhere around the school!
- Please do not block our neighbors’ garages!
- Park in a LEGAL spot. (Meters on Clement Street are free until 9:00 a.m.)
- Please take note of the street cleaning signs as well.
Each week a different class volunteers to assist the children out of the cars. Learn more about volunteering for Stop, Drop & Go.
This page was last updated on August 11, 2021