McKinley's Vision, Mission & Values
Inspire and equip students to take on the challenges of their generation.
McKinley creates an inclusive and joyful learning community that ensures equally high outcomes for ALL students while eliminating oppression and ending biases.
- We build an inclusive community that values equity, diversity and compassion.
- We empower self-discovery by embracing cultural identity and individuality.
- We celebrate life-long learning that fosters perseverance, critical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- We encourage creativity through collaborative and individual expression.
- We break historic cycles of bias and interrupt institutionalized racism in American education.