School Site Council (SSC)
The members of the School Site Council are expected to:
- Review the SFUSD Strategic Plan: Beyond the Talk
- Review and analyze student data
- Solicit community input and develop a needs assessment
- Assist the principal in developing the Strategic Plan and school site budget
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the Strategic Plan on an ongoing basis
- Attests the Strategic Plan and school site budget before they are submitted to the District for final review and approval.
The School Site Council meets once a month.
Galileo School Plan for Student Achievement Fall 2019
Galileo School Plan for Student Achievement Spring 2020
This page was last updated on July 7, 2022