7th Graders - Get Your TDAP!
Having your child immunized is a state requirement.
Call your child’s Pediatric clinic/provider or go to https://vaccinefinder.org/ to see where you can get your vaccination!
SOMCAN provides culturally-competent services to immigrant families by helping them navigate the different available resources and services available to them.
- To make an appointment in English, call (415) 255-7693
- Para una cita de Español, llame (415) 552-5633
- Upang gumawa ng appointment sa Tagalog, tumawag ng (415) 552-5637
Ma'at Case Management
Culturally responsive resourcing from an Afri-centric perspective for youth, families and adults.
Get support with:
- Education (GED, Community College, FASFA, and Scholarships)
- Securing employment and internships opportunities
- Applying for government assistance (SSI, CalFresh, etc.)
- Housing Assistance
Heal SF is a comprehensive effort to provide immediate and coordinated mental health services for San Francisco's public, private, and non-profit health care providers. Includes resources for parents and caregivers.
Shelter & Housing
Affordable Housing Workshops (Virtual)
Tuesdays at 1pm
Join BiSHoP to learn how to apply to affordable housing and schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with a housing counselor!
SF Rapid Response Network
If you suspect or see ICE officials in your neighborhood or at your home, please call the 24 hour, multilingual hotline. They will investigate possible ICE activity and support individuals through ICE encounters.
Reach Out for Support!
This page was last updated on October 27, 2021