- Call 311 for additional food resources in the city and information on public benefits.
- Visit San Francisco Human Services Agency at sfhsa.org/services/food for information on food resources.
- Visit SF Service Guide, an online directory of human services in San Francisco, at sfserviceguide.org/food-resources/form for information on food resources.
- Grocery delivery or pick-up is available for shoppers using CalFresh (SNAP-EBT). Each store has a slightly different process. Click here for instructions. To apply for CalFresh benefits, go to getcalfresh.org.
- Use Shop Simple with MyPlate for savings with CalFresh, budget-friendly recipes, and balanced eating tips. Visit myplate.gov/shopsimple.
San Francisco-Marin Food Bank
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is operating temporary Pop-up Pantries. Use the Food Locator to find sites near you. The time and location of Pop-up Pantries may change.
Helping California Families Get More Food
P-EBT 3.0 is officially here! For information on card mailings, eligibility, and benefit amounts, please click here
The funds and P-EBT 3.0 cards are distributed on a rolling basis. To learn more about P-EBT 3.0, visit https://capandemic-ebt.org/faq or please call the P-EBT helpline at (877) 328-9677 Monday - Friday, 6am - 8am PST.
This page was last updated on November 14, 2022