- Call 311 for additional food resources in the city and information on public benefits.
- Visit NoKidHungry.org/Help or text the word "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 304-304 for information about emergency food distribution sites near you.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or are considered a “close contact”, you may qualify for the City of San Francisco Isolation/Quarantine Food Helpline. Your household may be able to receive delivery of groceries or three prepared meals per person per day. Submit this online form or call (628) 652-6018.
- Grocery delivery or pick-up is available for shoppers using CalFresh (SNAP-EBT). Each store has a slightly different process. Click here for instructions. To apply for CalFresh benefits, go to getcalfresh.org.
- Use Shop Simple with MyPlate for savings with CalFresh, budget-friendly recipes, and balanced eating tips. Visit myplate.gov/shopsimple.
San Francisco-Marin Food Bank
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is operating temporary Pop-up Pantries at or near many of our school locations. Use the Food Locator to find sites near you. The time and location of Pop-up Pantries may change.
Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) benefits for the 20-21 school year: Eligible students can receive a P-EBT card with funds to purchase food while school buildings were closed.
Students approved for P-EBT 2.0 benefits for school year 2020‒21, and who were still enrolled in May 2021, are eligible for Summer P-EBT. For more information visit cdss.ca.gov/home/pandemic-ebt and capandemic-ebt.org/#frequently-asked-questions.
Questions? Contact the P-EBT Helpline by calling (877) 328-9677.
This page was last updated on June 24, 2022