Are you a school or central office person responsible for (part of) your site's website content? If yes, have you been trained yet on Drupal?
As of February 2022, the Accessibility in Digital Design Course is a prerequisite for you to be trained in Drupal.
How to Join Google Classroom: Accessibility in Digital Design:
- Go To “https://classroom.google.com/” or go this invite link
- At the top right, click on the “ + “ to “Join a class”
- Enter the Google Classroom Join Code
- Google Classroom Join Code: bejuyjw
- After entering the code, click on “Join”
- You will see “2021-22 Accessibility in Digital Design (Feb-June)
- [TECH02M] 2021-22”
After completing the course, you may choose the following options to receive Drupal training:
Thank you for your commitment to providing excellent website content.