Office of Family Voice
The Office of Family Voice (OFV) is available to help navigate urgent issues and help to resolve the matter informally. Due to the the creation of the SFUSD Family Resource Link, OFV is temporarily closed through Summer 2020.
The SFUSD Family Resource Link is a new project to help families navigate all of the SFUSD resources available to them during distance learning for the rest of the school year.
What topics will the Family Resource Link cover?
Content experts from district departments will respond to a variety of questions including but not limited to:
- technology (i.e., how to log into Google Classroom)
- distance learning (i.e., what are the expectations for online learning)
- special education (i.e., will there still be IEP meetings)
- food & nutrition (i.e., where can I get free meals)
- student enrollment (i.e., what are my options if I want a different school)
- physical & mental wellness (i.e., how can I help my student who is stressed or get resources to support our wellness needs)
How can I access the Family Resource Link?
Families can access the Family Resource Link in three ways:
- Go to familylink.sfusd.edu to complete an online request form
- Email request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Call 415-340-1716
*Hours of operation for the phone will be Monday through Friday from 9 am - 1 pm. Callers can still leave a voicemail at all hours.