The Friends of Alamo School Foundation (FASF) is a parent and teacher organization supporting the educational enrichment of Alamo Elementary students. FASF works hand in hand with the Alamo PTA.
The mission of FASF is to raise funds for enrichment programs:
- To finance programs that are either not funded by SFUSD or receive inadequate funding. These programs include: physical education, music, art, literacy, outdoor science education, and computer science & technology.
- To provide teachers and staff with the necessary and appropriate support needed to give exceptional instruction to all of Alamo’s students.
- To provide leadership in encouraging and supporting excellence in public education.
FASF was established in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. We are governed by a board of directors of parents and teachers.
2021-2022 FASF Board of Directors
- President ⇒ Todd Boone
- Co-Treasurer ⇒ Vanessa Thomas
- Co-Treasurer ⇒ Carlos Poza
- Secretary ⇒ Jason Shaeffer
- Director ⇒ Christopher Wright
- Director ⇒ Sean Glaub
- Director ⇒ Patricia Lui
- Director ⇒ Judelle Mallari
- Director ⇒ Nay Patel
- Director ⇒ Uliana Popov
- Director ⇒ Josh Roper
- Director ⇒ Danielle Willms
- Director/Teacher ⇒ Cindy Chung
- Director/Teacher ⇒ Betty Liu
- Director/Teacher ⇒ Joseph Siedman
If you’d like to know more about FASF, please contact any of our members listed above, or send an email to email@example.com. We welcome your questions, feedback and suggestions.
Friends of Alamo School Foundation Tax ID #: 94-3255075