Technology resources to support distance learning
- Nearpod Videos
- SFUSD landing page and resources for all Google Tools
- Teacher Created Instructional Resources - Find curated school YouTube channels, web sites, technology tips, and slide decks across grade levels and content areas.
- Do you know of a resource you think will benefit others? Add it to our Teacher Created Resources form.
- Digital Learning Youtube Playlists - This growing resource contains playlists on video conferencing tools, Google Classroom, Seesaw, other SFUSD tools, and instructional strategies that support distance learning. Bonus: playlist with recordings of all digital learning webinars.
- Webinars and Professional Learning - Take advantage of Office Hours and webinars to help you make the most of digital learning.
Gale COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
AASL LESSON PLAN DATABASE FOR 21ST CENTURY LEARNING(http://aasl.jesandco.org/)
- Blog written by Richard Byrne (http://www.freetech4teachers.com/)
iPads Apps for Schools (http://ipadapps4school.com/)
Resources and Support for Digital Distance Learning
Preparing for Digital Distance Learning Guide: Use this guide to get started with online facilitation, access tools through the SFUSD Digital Backpack, get started with Google Classroom, learn how to screencast a mini-lesson, and access digital citizenship resources.
Preparing for Digital Distance Learning deck: This deck is intended for administrators or DLeaFs to facilitate professional development with their staff in preparation for Distance Digital Learning.
Virtual Meeting with Students Guide: Explore which tools allow for virtual meetings with students and the digital citizenship considerations of hosting virtual meetings.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022