Hello, my name is Rebeca Flores. I am the Spanish Bilingual Family Liaison for John O’Connell High School. My office is in Room 103, the Family Room. You may contact me directly at: (415) 695 - 5370, Option 4 or at Floresr@sfusd.edu.
Family Liaison Services
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Assist you with registering on to ParentVue Family Portal and provide training if needed.
- Register you with Remind.com, our text application for additional communication with our school.
- Assist you with forms and other forms or applications that you may require assistance with.
- Assist you with communication to any teacher, staff member, or administrator, on your behalf.
- Provide translation and interpretation services.
- Connect you with all available resources within our school, the community, and SFUSD.
- Help you find employment.
- Give you a tour of our school.
- Keep you updated on Parent/School events and workshop series.
- Develop and foster Parent Engagement and Parent Leadership.
The Family Room is one of the places where workshops, and meetings are conducted and where parents simply come to rest, or to wait for your student. There are three computers specifically designated for parents to use at your convenience you are always welcome.