If you are tardy, please report to the Counseling Office (room 231) upon your arrival.
If you are late or absent due to illness or a medical appointment: When you return to school, please bring a note from your parent/guardian or doctor to the Counseling Office so your tardiness/absence can be excused. Place it in the box on Ms. Ruffin’s desk. The note must include the following:
- Your name, grade, and homeroom
- Dates and reason you were absent
- Parent/guardian signature and phone number
Parents/Guardians: You may call or email Ms. Dawson if your child is absent: (415) 759-2773 or email@example.com
However, only written documentation will excuse absences/tardiness.
Lost & Found
- Lost & Found is located in the school yard
- Other items (i.e. keys, glasses) are located in the Main Office.
This page was last updated on April 27, 2023