Allison Dean, School Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Zheng, School District Nurse, email@example.com
I am here to serve the health needs of the students and staff. I also do health case management and conduct other programmatic type of things.
APG Safety Net
When something's up, we all speak up! If you see or hear anything that affects the safety of students, families, and staff, please let someone know!
- Text: (415) 634-5221 - or -
- Speak to a trusted adult
Our community's safety is everyone's responsibility. In the case of an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital. The San Francisco Police Department non-emergency line is: (415) 553-0123
SF Mental Health Resources
San Francisco Suicide Prevention
- Call if you feel depressed, stressed, or if you’re facing a problem and just need to talk.
- Or call if you need advice on how to help a friend who might be depressed or suicidal.
- Crisis Line (available 24/7) (415) 781-0500
- Crisis Text Line 24/7 Confidential Support, Text MYLIFE to 741741
- 24 Hour Teen Hotline and emergency shelter 415-621-2929 1292 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
- 24 Hour Teen Hotline and emergency shelter
- 1292 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Center for LGBTQQ Youth
- (415) 703-6150
- 127 Collingwood Street, SF, CA 94114
- HOURS Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Health services for queer & questioning youth
- 3850 17th St. San Francisco, CA 94114
- 415-934-7757 (information)
- 415-934-7700 (appointments)
- Open Thursdays from 5 pm – 8 pm and Saturday 12 pm – 3 pm
- 415-970-3800 (24-hour hotline)
- For children, where there is a danger to self or others.
Child Protective Services Reporting Hotline
- Suspected child abuse or neglect
This page was last updated on October 12, 2022