Please read the following rules
- Please help out when your class is scheduled (one or two weeks during the school year)
- Shifts are from 7:25 - 8:00 am on your scheduled day(s)
- Please arrive a little before 7:25 to set up the drop-off area:
- Place safety cones in the locations marked on Vicente Street to form a barrier between drop-off and traffic. (Safety cones are stored in the alcove at the Vicente Street door.)
- Place the 4-5 tall orange standards to the sidewalk on 25th Avenue to mark off the white bus zone.
- Encourage drivers to pull forward to drop off their child(ren), and open the car door to let children exit the car.
- At 8:00, collect cones and standards and return to the alcove.
- Please record your hours in the volunteer log in the alcove.
This page was last updated on May 19, 2019