IT'S EASY TO GET INVOLVED!
There are many ways to volunteer at DFES. Below are some ways families can help:
- Daily Stop, Drop & Go from 7:15-8:00 AM
- Occasional Saturdays
- Annual Giving Campaign - 24/7/365
- Wellness Week - October 25-29, 2021
- Annual Gala & Auction (2021-22 dates TBD)
Community Events/Community Participation
- Join PTA today!
- Help coordinate community events (family learning nights, staff appreciation, etc.)
- School Tours (for prospective new families)
- Volunteer in library, classrooms, main office
- Be a Room Parent
- Lunchtime assistance
- Food - help cater and/or organize food portion at DFES events
- Legislative/advocacy - learn about important legislative issues locally, in Sacramento and nationally and inform DFES community about key issues
- Misc. activities that can be done at home: stuffing envelopes, applying stickers, sorting, etc.
This page was last updated on October 7, 2021