Grab and Go Meals
Starting April 13, the Grab & Go meal service will no longer be open at Elementary Schools. This is to accommodate SFUSD's in-person learning plans.
- Free Grab & Go meals will continue to be available.
- Save this Grab & Go Meals Guide
- Grab & Go locations & schedules are listed at sfusd.edu/schoolfood
Starting Tuesday, April 13, the Grab & Go meal service will no longer be open at Elementary Schools. This is to accommodate SFUSD’s in-person learning plans.
Our 10 existing Middle and High school sites will continue to serve free Grab & Go meals. Open Tuesdays & Thursdays. See a full list of sites and schedules at sfusd.edu/schoolfood.
- Tuesdays: Free Meals Available for SFUSD Students & Siblings. Pick up 5 days’ worth of meals, including breakfast, lunch, supper, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk is available.
- Thursdays: Free Meals Available for All Children 18 & Younger. Pick up 2 days’ worth of meals, plus snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk are available.
Use the following information as a guide to know when you can pick up meals:
- Will your student be attending in-person learning?
Yes, in-person 5 days a week → Pick up free meals on Thursdays
Yes, in-person 2 days a week → Pick up free meals on Tuesdays
- Will your student continue in distance learning?
Pick up free meals Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
- Can I pick up meals for siblings not enrolled in SFUSD?
Yes, free meals are available for siblings of SFUSD students on Tuesday and/or Thursday. Please show the student’s barcode and:
- For school-age siblings: show a school enrollment letter or student ID card
- For younger siblings: provide their birthdate to receive an orange grab-and-go card
Families must provide the student’s barcode for their meal account when picking up meals. Here's how to create a SchoolCafe account. You can access the barcode by using the SchoolCafe app or logging on to SchoolCafe.com. To pick up meals for multiple students, please present each student’s barcode
Grab and Go Meals are free for all Carver students.