How to Request or Replace Technology
If you need to borrow, repair or replace technology, complete the Online Technology Request Form, available in ParentVUE, to submit your request. You must have an active Family Portal (ParentVUE) account.
- If you haven’t activated yet, please contact our Family Liaison Mrs. Robinson for an activation key and follow the steps at sfusd.edu/activate
- Login to your ParentVUE account at portal.sfusd.edu, and click on “Online Forms.”
- You can find step-by-step instructions for completing the Online Technology Request Form and a recorded video example at bit.ly/SFUSDtechrequestguide
I can't log on to ZOOM!
- The Zoom for Students: Activating Your Managed SFUSD Account guide will tell you everything you need to know log into Zoom.
- For additional troubleshooting help, see the Zoom Troubleshooting Guide.
- You can also view tutorials on our Zoom video tutorials playlist.
This page was last updated on November 5, 2020