Dear Galileo Students:
On Sunday, August 16, you will be able to view your schedule on StudentVue. You should be checking your email for messages from your teachers which will provide you instructions and google classroom codes to access your classes. If on the first day of school you are not sure how to access your classes or did not receive an email with the google classroom code, you can contact your counselor and they will help you figure out the google classroom code. The first day of class is Monday, August 17.
You can access the bell schedule here:
Unsure who your counselor is?
- Nadia Talbot (until Ms. S. Chan is back from leave in November): Last Names A-Can Villanueva, TalbotN@sfusd.edu
- Mandy Yu: Last Names Cao-Gomez Rodriguez, YuM5@sfusd.edu
- Alicia Schkoll: Last Names Gong - Li, Isabella, SchkollA@sfusd.edu
- Celia Chan: Last Names Li, Jacky - Noorali, ChanC@sfusd.edu
- Barry Barbour: Last Names Normoyle - Tse, BarbourB@sfusd.edu
- Aracely Sanchez: Last Names Tu-Z, SanchezA@sfusd.edu
- Melody Wong: Newcomer Counselor, WongM3@sfusd.edu
To request any schedule changes you can fill out this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddFfBbNyOhmDdrzJp9oK4wxWVdwF2yWQi7WN3goNld2Y0b_A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Schedule changes are not granted for wanting to change teachers or wanting to take classes with friends. Valid reasons for wanting a schedule change are being in the wrong level of a class, needing a class for graduation, accidentally being assigned to a class you've already completed, or assigned two of the same class on accident. If you want to change electives, we can also allow elective changes as long as there's space in the class you want to switch into. Schedule changes can be requested until the end of the first two weeks of school (Friday 8/28).
We are excited to have you back, and please don't hesitate to reach out to your counselor if you need any assistance. We are here to support you!
Galileo Counseling Team