Welcome back, students and families!
Happy new school year! Here are updates you need to know:
- Update your contact information: sfusd.edu/contactinfo to ensure you receive school and district notifications.
- Class Schedules will be viewable in ParentVUE and StudentVUE on Tuesday, August 15 at 5pm, except for Alternative Education sites and schools who are still completing their schedules.
- Student Info tab will show your student’s login information: sfusd.edu/parentvue/studentlogin. If you are using the mobile app, please click Student Info, then Additional Info, and scroll down to find this information.
- Complete your Emergency Card Form online for school year 23/24. If you completed this before June 30, you need to submit a new form. Please visit sfusd.edu/emergencycard for more information.
- Complete Acknowledgements for school year 23/24. Starting on Tuesday, August 15, family forms will be available for you to acknowledge on ParentVUE. For more information, visit sfusd.edu/acknowledgements.
As a reminder, if you previously activated a ParentVUE account you do not need to activate again. Click the “Forgot Password” link and enter your email address to receive instructions on how to reset your password. Contact your school site to get an activation key and visit sfusd.edu/parentvue for more information on your account.