Annual Giving Campaign
This year, the Harvey Milk Parent Faculty Club has a goal of raising $200,000 to close the school’s budget gap and to maintain the resources and programs that our children need to excel and succeed. Support our school community through the Annual Giving Campaign, the Parent Faculty Club’s biggest fundraiser of the year!
Funds Go to Vital Programs
- Reading Intervention Teacher
- Puberty Education (grades 4/5)
- Staff Appreciation and Team Building
- PFC Programs and Events
- Classroom and Library Supplies
- Edible Social Studies
- Field Trips
- Student-teacher ratio at or below 25:1 through 5th grade
Each and Every Gift Makes a Difference!
Donations typically range from $1 to $10,000. A gift of any amount makes a big difference to our students and our school community. Please join us in making a donation that makes sense for your personal situation.
This page was last updated on November 5, 2022